Saturday 17 June 2017

Passion for Silver Icing Fashion

I sell clothes through the Silver Icing company and I love it. It's a Canadian company based in the lower mainland of BC and owned by a woman. The clothes are cute! New stuff is added almost daily so there's always something fresh and exciting to peruse. There's shoes, accessories, pajamas, tops, bottoms, outerwear, exercise wear and more. So many pieces are made in North America. There's a line of eco-friendly material to choose from.



These are my favs. I love the bamboo and live almost exclusively in it. My mom who is picky lives in her selection of Modal tops (beech tree fiber).


The prices are competitive. Great deals to be had when a piece is launched. First time orders from me get a free shipping code.



You can even have parties and earn free clothes. Get your girlfriends together and take turns being the host and this way, everyone can benefit.

Orders over $100 receives free shipping.


Ordering clothes online can be tricky to size. But we have a great return policy if something is too big or too small. I've had to use it myself and it's true, they uphold their policy.

Head on over to my silver icing fan page and like it to keep up to date on new items and presales.

Check out my online store and have a persusal. See something you like? Don't delay your order as these hot items tend to sell out quickly.






No comments:

Post a Comment