Wednesday 21 June 2017

Positive Radiance Necklaces



These positive radiance necklaces bring exactly that into your day, positive radiance! They make a great gift and as they are hand made, it is a unique item and it is fairly priced. The current crystals I'm using came with me from South Africa. This supply won't last.



Crystals exude a wonderful energy that encourage peace, joy, radiance, happiness. Rose quartz is wonderful as it replaces negative feelings with positive ones. Any dark stone will ward off or dissolve negative energy. There are no wrong choices with crystals. What you are drawn to is the energy that you need.




I make these with love. I can do a custom order with your choice of color crystal, black or off white cord and you can choose the bead colors and quantity. These are beautiful that accent any outfit. They go great with any outfit especially my Silver Icing Emma's Closet line..

They are $15 plus shipping (varies depending on your country). I take email transfers or paypal. Interested in buying one? Email me! Or msg me through my Silver Icing FB page



No comments:

Post a Comment